Wednesday, January 06, 2010

Riot On An Empty Street

Riot on an empty street
Kings of Convenience
"Why, why so quiet? Oh my mysterious country singer?" she asked.
My life, it's a riot I'm climbing barricades In empty streets at night.
When I'm down Fighting shadows.
Twenty-five postcards In a box in my room.
Telephone conversations, Gas slowly leaking out Of a heart-shaped balloon.
It's a dangerous game
That I'm not sure If I could keep playing for long.
It's a dangerous game,
It's a very fine line
And if one step is wrong...
I have no cards to play
And that's why I've got nothing to say, tonight.
I've got nothing to say, tonight.
----------------------------------------------------
I love them
the poem alike lyrics
which pin straight to the point of my heart
and I also feel
Gas slowly leaking out of a heart-shaped balloon
Life is more ensure after the red wine session
the wine is bitter
so does the heart

No comments: